About the Role
Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, the Head of Marketing Strategy will focus on solving problems for our partners and customers across the entire business. You’ll start as a team of one, but we will expect you to build a team around you once you get a lay of the land. We are looking for a gifted strategist who will approach each project with an open mind and a passion to create solutions in three key areas: customer marketing, product marketing, and channel marketing.
Customer Marketing - We want a fresh perspective to help us obsess about our current customers and their needs. Metrics like retention and NPS scores will be key, but we also want our customers to walk away from every experience feeling understood and supported. We will look to you to understand all the various needs, frustrations, and pain points of our customers and build programs to bring about positive change.
Product Marketing - We need a clear communicator to understand the nuanced ins and outs of our product and all its features and benefits. You’ll be responsible for working with our product development team to determine positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales team to successfully communicate with prospective clients.
Channel Marketing - We need a strategic communicator to focus on important relationships like resellers (i.e. brokerage firms) and programmatic clients (i.e. delivery services or large franchises). You will work with key stakeholders–internal and external–to clearly understand each unique situation and determine the specific challenges and hierarchy of needs. Each channel will present its own challenges and opportunity for success, so we’ll expect you to develop a new strategy to bring about positive outcomes for each relationship.
What you will be doing
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategies for new products and features
- Develop and execute campaign strategies for current customers and channel partners
- Grow the marketing team through hiring and training
- Develop playbooks and documentation for campaign processes including determining relevant campaign objectives, KPIs, and stakeholders
- Measure the success of campaigns and optimize your approach based on the resulting data
- Lead the development of buyer personas
We’re looking for a great teammate with the right experience.
Great products are built by great teams. We’re eager to partner with someone that can use their knowledge, skills, and experience to make all of us better. The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 7-10 years of marketing experience
- 2-3 years of experience managing a team
- Management consulting experience a plus
- Start-up experience a plus
- No healthcare experience necessary