Internet Fulfillment Associate - $11.50 per hour
The primary function of the Internet Fulfillment Associate is to match online order tickets to products and to pack orders received from online purchases. The desired outcome for this position is the accurate fulfillment of Internet orders, leading to higher levels of overall customer satisfaction. This position will interact with a supervisor several times a week, perhaps daily, to receive guidance and feedback. Many non-routine activities will require a supervisor’s advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
• Pack orders placed via the internet and arrange products so as to withstand shipment without being damaged; this includes determining the appropriate box size to ensure shipping efficiencies.
• Ensure all items listed on packing slip are included in the package.
• Catalogue, process and ship iDevice products; including creating shipments using UPS world ship system efficiently, while ensuring quality and production is being met.
• Maintain a neat, clean work area by picking up and discarding paper, packing/wrapping materials, empty cartons, and all trash/debris throughout work shift.
• Communicate all issues to management that could result in process delays, safety issues, or otherwise cause loss to the company or its associates.
• Work closely with other team members to ensure that daily production, quality, and safety goals are achieved or exceeded
• Work in other areas of the Distribution and Refurb Centers as directed to ensure the balanced, efficient completion of workload to achieve overall department goals.
• Contributing to Team Success – Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals
• Initiating Action – Takes prompt action to accomplish objectives; takes action to achieve goals beyond what is required; proactive
• Quality Orientation – Accomplishes tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; shows concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checks processes and tasks and is watchful over a period of time
• Safety Awareness – Identifies and corrects conditions that affect employee safety; upholds safety standards
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Must be at least 18 years old and present required state-issued proof of age documents
• High school diploma or GED preferred
• Previous experience working in a distribution center preferred
• Ability to bend, stoop, climb on ladders, and drag wooden pallets weighing up to 50 pounds on an infrequent, as needed basis
• Ability to stand, bend and lift for up to 8 hours daily
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English — bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
• Ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
• Working understanding of basic math functions (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
• Demonstrated attention to detail with work minimal errors
• Ability to read and comprehend printed data/information and data/information displayed on PC Monitor; recognize discrepancies in written/recorded data/information
• Ability to comprehend and adhere to all GameStop policies and procedures including, but not limited to, those related to attendance and scheduling requirements, honesty and integrity, confidentiality, safety, and conflict of interest