Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
The Lead Digital Solutions Consultant is responsible for one or two work streams and possesses a passion for innovative thinking and curiosity, which yields high value results for our clients. This role is part of a dynamic team that thrives in a fast-paced environment, values continued professional development, and will work effectively with cross-functional teams to design, build, and roll-out data management strategies and services that deliver on the client’s vision. Projects include orchestrating and facilitating online and offline data flows to Customer Data Platforms (CDP) or other digital media, orchestration, or personalization platforms, and executing multi-channel campaigns.
This is a client facing role with the ability to work through complex use cases and solution on the spot; as well as handling ambiguous requests or demands from clients that don’t fully understand the tools. You’ll have a role on the consulting team to evaluate new or existing digital platform capabilities, working with clients on developing marketing use cases, and hands on technical platform administration and consultation.
Successful candidates will draw on past experience in digital media, advertising operations, campaign management, media buying or selling, or digital optimization to collaborate with client, agencies, and internal teams to deliver results for our clients.
- Contribute to digital solutions engagements across multi-functional workstreams, including CDP, DMP, offline data onboarding, big data orchestration, analytics, and digital media campaigns.
- Serve as one of your client’s valued digital ecosystem resources.
- Work with the internal teams and vendors to develop solutions to meet client’s unique requirements, which include combinations of data, technology, partners, data integrations and analytics.
- Maintain client relationships, often serving as the primary day-to-day contact.
- Collaborate and guide cross functional teams competing priorities, several stakeholders, and tight timelines.
- Conduct business analysis – lead process to derive insights from analytics output.
- Establish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal and external partners.
- Monitor engagement progress and maintain an account status dashboard summarizing all work streams.
- Participate in client business reviews, as needed.
- Accountable for successful delivery of client commitments for your work streams.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree a bonus, in the field of technology or business.
- 5 years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising technology or media strategy, analytics or digital agency.
- At least 3 years in client-facing role
- Polished business professional with strong communication skills, able to effectively communicate with people from difference functional areas and different levels of responsibility.
- Experience with digital campaign operations, digital data movement.
- Offline to online data onboarding experience a plus.
- Experience with digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Demonstrated success autonomously managing complex projects that require input from many stakeholders
- Ability to creatively solve problems.
- Demonstrates strong client service, and technology comprehension.
- Hands on DMP or CDP experience, digital analytics, and offline data onboarding experience is ideal
- Exposure to ETL tools, Web Analytics platforms administration, SQL query, Customer Journey Orchestration tools is a plus.
Scope of Job
- Up to 30% travel
- Contact throughout Epsilon and Publicis Groupe
- Frequent contact with clients
- Competitive salary and benefits
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.