Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
Wells Fargo Auto Technology is looking for a software engineer to join our application modernization and digital transformation team. As a software engineer, you will be an integral part of an Agile team with a focus on delivering high quality software using modern engineering practices. More specifically, you will be responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, performance testing and end-to-end automation testing of software. Strong understanding of domain driven design, MicroServices architecture and cloud computing is highly desirable. In this role, you will develop software using .NET based technology. Experience in building front-end applications is a plus.
Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
Selected candidate will be required to work at the Wells Fargo Irvine, TX location. Other locations within the Wells Fargo footprint may be considered. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- 5+ years of C#.NET experience
- 3+ years of RESTful service development experience using .Net core
- An industry-standard technology certification
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Agile experience
- Financial industry experience
- Knowledge and understanding of secure SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies
- Knowledge and understanding of technology object oriented: design patterns and their application
- Knowledge and understanding of Cloud computing, PaaS design principles and micro services and containers
- 1+ year of Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) experience
- Experience with Kafka and PubSub patterns tools
- 1+ year of Kubernetes experience
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- A BS/BA degree or higher in science or technology
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: script automation, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), VBScript, Selenium or C#
- 1+ year of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) development experience
- Ability to work on call as assigned
TX-Irving: 6051/6061 N State Hwy 161 - Irving, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.