- greets guests in a courteous manner, describes menu items, answers questions, and takes guests' orders for food and beverages.
- Accommodates any special requests.
- Serves menu items to guests.
- Refills water glasses, removes dirty dishes and silverware from tables, and wipes off tables.
- Responds to guests' requests promptly.
- Performs pre-shift and post-shift work, including stocking service station, making coffee, wiping off tables, etc.
- MUST be able to work a flexible shift that includes: Days, Afternoon, Nights and Weekends. Plus, work Holidays as well, if needed.
Note: May be assigned other duties by supervisor or management
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Must be 18+ years old
- Previous food service experience
- General knowledge of restaurant and pool operations preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to pay close attention to detail
- Basic reading, writing, and math skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to walk and move about for extended periods, stand, reach, talk, hear, grasp and perform repetitive motions
- Ability to push, pull, lift, carry or otherwise move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions, including extreme heat, humidity, wind and rain
EEO and ADA Statements
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.