Reporting to our Chief Operating Officer (COO), this individual will be part of our lease administration team supporting the review, negotiation, and abstraction of leases for our retail store locations. This position is based at our Administrative Office (HQ) in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas. 'On the job' training is provided.
- Process and maintain all pertinent data in the database
- Monitor lease expirations and options for lease renewal
- Process lease renewals and terminations
- Conduct “desk audits” to reconcile and process all landlord and vendor recurring and one-time payments; rent roll changes; end-of-year, CPI or percentage rent adjustments
- Reconcile and process all tenant invoices for rent, operating expenses and CPI adjustments
- Support store personnel with Property Management and Facilities related issues
- Use of demographic and mapping software to support Real Estate Managers
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate degree preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications
- Local (Dallas/Fort Worth area) candidates only – no relocation
- Must be currently authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship and not require sponsorship in the future
- Experience in Lease Administration for a corporate real estate department, or a commercial real estate company
- Experience negotiating new/renewal leases
- Basic understanding of standard commercial real estate lease document provisions, preferably relating to retail shopping centers
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Detail oriented, organized, and must be able to work independently with little supervision as well as be a team player
- Previous retail lease negotiating experience required
- $42,262 ($17.11 per hour) starting annual wage
- Receive up to an additional 12% increase in pay in your first year through scheduled wage increases!
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Voluntary life/ AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
- 401K with company match
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Paid maternity, paternity, bereavement, extended medical leave, and jury duty
- Corporate discount program on “personal cell phone accounts” with select providers
- Corporate discount program on Microsoft 365 “Home Use Program”
- Business casual work environment
Founded in 1996, Cottonwood Financial is one of the largest privately held retail consumer finance companies in the United States. Headquartered in Irving (Las Colinas), Texas, we have 275+ company-owned locations, under our Cash Store brand, across the country. Through this national brick-and-mortar footprint, we provide best-in-class customer service and offer an innovative mix of financial products and services to our customers. We are profitable, have a healthy balance sheet, and are positioned to grow.
We have been named multiple times to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private companies, as well as to the Dallas 100 list of the fastest-growing private companies in North Texas.
Cottonwood Financial is proud to be an equal opportunity employer!