Location: Plano, TX
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Reverse Transportation Coordinator in Plano, TX
Duties & Responsibilities
- Track and resolve shipping, warehouse, and carrier errors in transportation, as well as assist with damaged product or lost freight claims by providing necessary documents.
- Using SAP ERP and TMS, prepare and monitor load plans that direct the timely, efficient pickup and return of customer product to client warehouses.
- Track and report return transportation activity from customer pickup to delivery at client warehouse, initiating corrective action with the shipper or carrier for any shipping or return authorization discrepancy.
- Analyze transportation and product return data to determine root cause, implementing corrective action and counter measures to reduce aging customer returns.
- Engage in communications with all parties to relay difficult messaging around delays or issues concerning returns shipments or related transportation problems and the actions taken to resolve.
- Prepare and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reporting to calculate, track, and assess key transportation metrics such as on time pickup and delivery performance, by customer and carrier, to drive improvement.
- Works with carriers and third party logistics providers to ensure efficient and timely transportation of return goods with engagement of shippers to improve pickup and delivery performance.
- Prepare and update Standard Operating Procedures for documenting department activities.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced Excel and Access skill required (V-lookups, Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.)
- SAP experience with ERP and TMS. Working knowledge of the system required.
- Able to read, interpret, prepare, and report product shipment information from various order and shipping documents to ensure accuracy and thorough preparation of transportation documents.
- Possesses knowledge of logistics operations related to reverse transportation and working knowledge of overall forward and reverse logistics operations.
- Thrives in a demanding work environment with the demonstrated ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize, and execute against multiple priorities and business demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]