The Clinical Scheduler is responsible for the Skilled Nursing for HCP of Texas. The duties of this position are as follows, but not limited to:
- To schedule patients for Start of Care (SOC) as they are set to “Admit” in the system.
- To discharge care plans as patients discharge from Home Health
- To communicate and coordinate with the nurses to make scheduling changes as needed to accommodate patients.
- To key in the frequency into HCNet as the nurses communicate them by email.
- To communicate with the RN’s when a ROC is needed and follow up for timely completion.
- To communicate with the RN’s when a supervisory visit is required.
- To be responsible to ensure that every nurse is meeting productivity and be able to explain variances in productivity in bi-monthly utilization meetings with upper management.
- To maintain the weekend report and assign the proper on-call nurse for each assigned territory.
- To complete the weekend PTO accruals from On call and turn it into the Office Manager.
- To maintain the territory map and make corrections/adjustments as needed.
- To schedule the Home Health Aides as requests are made for them by the RN Case Managers.
- To schedule the Social Worker as requests are made for them.
- To participate in the morning intake meeting daily and report scheduling issues and concerns.
- To provide excellent customer service to the clinician staff, internal team, sales team and the patients and families that we serve.
- All Other Duties as assigned.