Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure; provides information security; and enables Wells Fargo global customers to have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week banking access through in-branch, online, ATMs, and other channels.
Our mission is to deliver stable, secure, scalable, and innovative services at speeds that delight and satisfy our customers and unleash the skills potential of our employees.
The Enterprise Functions Technology Team provides technology to the Enterprise-wide lines of businesses, functions and leaders. Business alignment includes Enterprise Risk, Enterprise Finance, Enterprise Data Management and Insights, Human Resources, Public Affairs, Customer Excellence, Audit and Legal.
This position provides complex Information & Cyber Security process and automation analysis. This role will primarily be focused on analyzing current environments for automation and stop start continue opportunities in the Identity and Access Management and Information Security. This role will need IAM experience along with Agile, Waterfall, Iterative and Incremental SDLC's with a focus in automation, technology, and efficiency planning understanding. A qualified candidate will be a strong self driven leader with the ability to navigate independently with senior leaders.
- Facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
- Guiding the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
- Using empirical data to help the team(s) assess their Scrum Maturity, optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
- Proactively addressing systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
- Coaching scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
- Partnering with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
- Partnering with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects.
- Managing financials, team forecast and resource allocations.
- Driving Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
- Facilitating and accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
- Partnering with Product owners, Program or Project Managers to communicate delivery of work product from the scrum team and escalates key risks and issues impeding scrum team effectiveness.
- Identifying skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
- 4+ years of practical Agile experience (e.g. Product Owner, Business Analyst, Developer on a scrum team, Project Manager, or Business System Consultant working directly with scrum teams)
- 1+ year of experience as a practicing Scrum Master
- 7 + years of experience in one or a combination of the following: strategic planning, initiative management, project management, project delivery, digital product/program management, technology, corporate communications, paralegal, process engineering, or military experience; with a voluntary 2 year minimum career break
- 3+ years of IAM (Identity and Access Management) experience
- An active Certified Scrum Master (CSM, PSM, or equivalent) certification
- 5 + years of project management experience working on application development projects
- 3+ years of experience with secure DevOps and deployment automation to cloud environments
- 3+ years of Adkar Prosci or other change management methodology experience
- 3+ years of experience with design, implementation and governance experience with Robotic Process Automation or Business Process Automation architectures
- JIRA experience
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/benefits for benefits information.