Senior Associate, Human Resources
As a Senior Associate of Human Resources, you will be responsible for fostering and aligning business objectives with management and employees. This person will also serve as a consultant to management on HR issues and an advocate for employees. A successful candidate will be able to work closely with management and employees to develop, implement, evaluate, improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
What you'll do:
- Provide insights enabling support of business needs to ensure alignment to overall company goals.
- Administration and coordination of new hire onboarding orientation to the organization.
- Provide directional support to front-line leaders on a day-to-day basis with HR related questions and issues.
- Advise leadership and monitors performance management, leave management, disciplinary actions, compensation and benefits issues by consulting with the HR Manager and corporate resources.
- Proactively address and monitor employee relation issues through coaching, progressive discipline, and properly prepared corrective actions as advised by the HR Manager.
- Assist in the interpretation and consistent application of HR polices and procedures.
- Ensure accurate processing of payroll and other information in HRIS.
- Properly manage and maintain employment records and the processing of employee information.
- Partner with the HR team on special projects.
- Reinforce the organization's core values and behavioral expectations through modeling, communication, and coaching.
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department; supports performance management, merit, benefits enrollment, and other activities.
- Provide full service HR support for assigned groups; establish relationships with key leaders and learn key organizational and operational issues of assigned groups.
- Assist HR Manager with conducting, supporting, and participating in investigations regarding employee concerns; recommend course of action consistent with best practices, addressing root causes of issues; ensure any ethics concerns are immediately reported and investigated and that appropriate action is taken.
- Facilitate organizational transitions for employees at assigned groups; fosters methods of communication and empowerment through responsibility to build manager and employee ownership of the organization and a positive work environment.
- Collaborate with Recruiting to assist in the management of recruitment process for open positions.
- Coordinate employee terminations, including scheduling and conducting exit interviews as needed.
- Assist with coordination of training initiatives.
- Coordinate with Benefits with regards to workers' compensation, FMLA, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability and other leave claims.
- Coordinate and monitor compliance training and tracking through completion.
- Provide audit support as requested.
- Assist with preparation of HR reports as needed.
- Assist employees with HR general questions around benefits, leaves, pay etc.
- Provide support to Manager of Human Resources.
- Perform related projects and duties as assigned.
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements specified in the department goals.
- Maintain a professional demeanor with a logical understanding of business processes and objectives.
- Practice and comply with all regulations promoting a safe and healthy work environment (i.e. OSHA).
- Adhere to privacy; confidential, proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA). Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, HR, or equivalent required
- SHRM Certified, PHR, or other HR certification preferred
- 3+ years of human resources generalist experience
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve, and use critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail and enjoys creating and streamlining processes
- Proactive and flexible in approach and ability to switch gears within fast-paced setting
- Ability to take a project and create positive results with a reasonable amount of direction
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in making decisions
- Proven ability to work independently as well as an active participant in a team
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel
- Proven experience to adapt/adjust to frequent changes in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet all assigned deadlines
- Must be decisive and detail oriented
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Possess acceptable attendance and performance standards
Why work at EVO?
- Learn from and grow with a worldwide payments industry leader
- Enjoy a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package: 401k with match, generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision coverage plus health savings accounts and much more
- Thrive in a collaborative culture that supports innovation
- Take advantage of a supportive work-life balance
- Benefit from global career opportunities and advancement
EVO Payments, Inc. is a leading payment technology and services provider. EVO offers an array of innovative, reliable, and secure payment solutions to merchants ranging from small and mid-size enterprises to multinational companies and organizations across North America and Europe. As a fully integrated merchant acquirer and payment processor in over 50 markets and 150 currencies worldwide, EVO provides competitive solutions that promote business growth, increase customer loyalty, and enhance data security in the markets it serves.
The preceding position description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employee assigned to this position.
EVO Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual preferences, age, national origin, ethnicity, disability or veteran status, or any other protected status designated by federal, state, or local law.