Software Quality Assurance Engineer / QA Engineer Needed for Growing Startup in Plano!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Reed Kellick
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $80,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in Plano, TX, we are a rapidly-growing startup whose parent company is an 100+ year old industry-leader. We are able to offer the fast-paced, exciting environment that startups offer, but we have the backing of a much larger, more stable organization. Our team is currently looking to hire a talented QA Software Engineer / Quality Assurance Software Engineer!
Why join us?
As a SDET / Software Development Engineer in Test in our company, we are able to offer:
- Competitive base salary between $60k and $80k!
- 2 weeks paid time off year one and 3 weeks PTO year two!
- 3 additional paid days for volunteer opportunities!
- 10 paid holidays each year!
- Child Care and Parental Leave benefits!
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision insurance!
- Pet insurance!
- Healthcare spending accounts!
- Transportation Benefits!
- Education assistance!
- Flexible work schedules!
- Workplace perks such as beverages, food and snacks!
- Mobile phone allowance!
As a Test Engineer / Automation Engineer on our team, we are looking for:
- Professional experience working as a Software Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience developing and working with automated and manual testing solutions for front-end, back-end, and APIs
- Experience recruiting, leading, and mentoring QA engineers is helpful
- Experience working in a mixed on-shore, off-shore model
- Experience defining and collecting actionable quality metrics
- Experience with TypeScript, React.js, Node.js, AWS, PHP, Java, Python would be a plus
- Working knowledge of Jira, Confluence, or other software management tools
- Experience with SDLC and Agile development concepts and methodologies
- Willingness to commute to the Plano office at least 4 days per week
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.