Imprimis Group, Inc. has partnered with a fast-growing cybersecurity company in Plano that is hiring for a Sr. HR Generalist . Our client is growing and hiring top talent to function as a leader in HR and deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization . If you are a Human Resources expert with a knack for building relationships and culture, this is the job for you!
DIRECT HIRE ROLE | ONSITE – PLANO, TX | $80-100K DOE | GREAT CULTURE & BENEFITS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or Business preferred
- PHR or SPHR Certification – active preferred
- 7+ years of experience in multiple disciplines within HR and possess an extensive amount of broad HR expertise and knowledge
- Extensive knowledge of multiple human resource functions, including, but not limited to employment, policy creation, compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- Previous experience functioning as liaison between management and employees to advise and recommend on appropriate conflict resolution strategies.
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS systems, specifically Paylocity or similar systems.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization, possess strong interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills are essential.
- Strong team player with the ability to operate with minimum supervision.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels within and outside the organization.
- Must model the highest degree of moral and ethical behavior.
- Proactive and takes ownership for producing positive results.
- Possesses high energy, process orientation, and superior multitasking skills.
- High level of organizational skills, time management, analysis and implementation, facilitation and process development.
- Must possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.